The Best Tips and Ideas to Make your Wedding Day an Unforgetable One!

Highly Recommended

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Wedding speech - wine as the metaphor?

I'm working on a wedding speech for a friend.
My friend and future bride are obsessed with wine. The love of wine, drinking wine, speak brandy.

I want to write a speech with wine as the metaphor. My friends are not wine snobs, they are the first I admit… If a $6 is wine good for you, that is all.
Does anyone have any ideas or cool tips for metaphors his benutzen…... or how I could integrate this idea in my speech.
Thanks

This should not be too difficult, I think... For example, you could the metaphor of the mature wines: young wines (such as a Beaujolais Nouveau or an Italian Novello) typically slightly/fresh and well can be very good wines, for a few glasses. But wines that are "ready" to win taste; You will sometimes be typical, more complex, Eve, and their flavour remains much longer. Develop good for them they must be treated with care.
A good marriage should develop as a good wine: fresh and soft first - and as time proceeds, which developed it. It can get even more complicated, but - if treated well - it will win definitely quality.
3 Responses to ""

View the Original article

No comments:

Post a Comment